-
March 16th, 2005, 12:01 AM
#11
Guest
Re: Need to Read.
Bray we all agree on that. But i now wonder. If that was not the sole intent of the situation.
I also wanted 3 new schools for WC. But what did we get. A plan we knew was doomed.
I'll say this and end it. We got it and didn't even get a thank you. We paid the price either way.
-
March 16th, 2005, 12:06 AM
#12
Guest
Re: Need to Read.
I understand, fully and see completely what your saying. Yet the arrogance of some after the fact has left me with a sense of ..well. Imm PM you.
-
March 16th, 2005, 12:32 AM
#13
Guest
Re: Need to Read.
I know Bray. We both share that.
And there is no need for anyone else to know.
We both had dreams. And we both well thought more of things. I know what you mean. And you have my PM. You wasn't as let down or surprised as much as i was.
All i can say. The vision was there. Some joined for the right reason, some for the wrong reason.
Well i still have a dream.
-
March 16th, 2005, 12:39 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Re: Need to Read.
Yes this is America and in America we have freedom of speech and some of us actually exercise that right. So if you are ashamed of us here in pound maybe you should move to Dickenson County! I am very proud of those who stood up for what they thought was right.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks